Was looking for a case that would make a great NAS system, but wasn’t finding anything SFF. Took what I learned from my open-frame case and made an expandable, stacking case.
Had a few goals in mind:
1) Printable on almost everything. This case is 185x185mm so anything with ~200mm bed will work.
2) Printable with no supports. Have done it with all my other cases so why stop now.
3) Able to hold any number of hard drives.
4) Should hold together without fasteners.
5) Stack the case in any order you want.
This case supports:
Dual-slot GPU up to ~175mm in length (triple-slot cooler will work with riser pieces)
2x 2.5in SSD
4x 70mm Fan (or a single 140mm fan)
Any of these can be printed multiple times if you need more than one. No glue needed, though you may want to if you use multiple spacers.
Power Switch: https://ebay.to/2J4hE3L
Thumb Case Screws: https://ebay.to/2IRbRPX
PCIe Riser: https://ebay.to/2yLSAvC
CPU Cooler- Scythe Big Shuriken 3: https://ebay.to/2IR7Pps
Motherboard- Asus Strix B450-I: https://ebay.to/2FCvhVc
PSU- Corsair SF600: https://ebay.to/31WK0UJ
3D PRINTING SETTINGS
Default piece is 185x185mm. GPU extends 5mm for the mount.
Print with at least 20% infill, 3 parameters recommended. Parts print in 2 to 12 hours.
PETG recommended for components that produce a lot of heat (CPU, GPU).